UK Sales Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, driven person who is looking to further their career as our company grows.
Duralock is the market leading high performance fencing system, established over 30 years ago.
We are proud to have a prestigious world-wide client list across many markets including Racing, Equine and Sport.
The UK Sales Manager is responsible for the development of new business opportunities within the UK, and for the development and maintenance of both new and existing UK clients.
- Manage all enquiries, quotations and orders using the Sales Administrator for support.
- Attend client meetings and site visits.
- Negotiate on projects whilst keeping margin control.
- Identify new markets and new products, reporting back to the CEO/Board with a feasibility study/proposal.
- Regular update meetings to report prospective figures to the CEO/Board.
- Overall responsibility for the performance and growth of the UK Sales whilst keeping to agreed target and budget.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You will have a commercial desire that aligns with the company aims to quickly increase profitable sales, through the provision of high-quality products and superior customer service.
- Natural negotiation skills and a flair for sales.
- Able to travel across the UK regularly.
- Able to thrive in a high-pressure environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, driven person who is looking to further their career as our company grows. In return we offer an attractive salary, 25 days holiday + Bank holidays and expenses.